+372 5353 5859
At the beginning of April 2021, I joined Tammiste Personalibüroo as a recruitment assistant. Working closely with our recruitment partners in various competitions, I noticed the dedication that my colleagues put into each project. That inspired me to move forward on my career ladder and thankfully, my co-workers also saw the potential in me to fill the project manager role. Since May 2022, I have been working as a Recruitment Partner.
I have studied at Tallinn University and I have a bachelor's degree in public and business administration. Previously I have worked in sales in both the entertainment world and the retail sector. The teamwork and management experience I gained in previous jobs inspired me to specialize in the field of personnel work.
I believe that my previous experience helps me to understand people better and also see behind their words. In doing so, I can help companies and candidates find new colleagues or challenges that match their values and needs.
My last recruitment projects have been:
- SAMI AS - Marketing Manager
- Lantmännen Unibake Estonia AS - Junior Project Manager
- eu-LISA - Administrative Assistant
- Click&Grow - Chief Revenue Officer
- AS Sami - Export Sales Manager
- Lantmännen Unibake Estonia AS - Production Manager
- Lantmännen Unibake Estonia AS - Quality Manager
Completed trainings and licenses:
Modern Recruitment. Part II. Advanced Course. Productivity and automation, IT Talent
- Modern Recruitment. Intensive Practical Course, IT Talent
- Test user’s license of Tripod Grupp
- Using LinkedIn in Recruitment