+372 514 4084
I have a degree in psychology. My career has been linked to two overlapping areas.
During the 11 years when I worked as the director of the Pärnu Family Counselling Office and as a therapist, my clientele consisted of families. For the last 20 years I have worked with companies that are also affected by problems relating to people — from finding the right workforce to relationships between employees.
In 2001, I established my own company that has grown into a dedicated and serious team. In 2014, we rebranded Sirje Tammiste Konsultatsioonibüroo and now operate as Tammiste Personalibüroo.
My role is to lead and develop the company, carry out trainings and seek top executives. In more demanding times and for our long-term clients I also perform personnel search.My last recruitment projects have been:
- Roche Eesti OÜ - Digital Ecosystem Lead
Chemi-Pharm AS - Supply Chain Manager
- Eesti Laulu- ja Tantsupeo Sihtasutus - Manager
- Viimsi Kool - Principle
- Valmos OÜ - Head Accountant - CFO
Chemi-Pharm AS - Export Manager
- Estonian Aviation Academy - Vice-Rector for Education
- Eesti Killustik OÜ - Regional Sales Manager
- Ursus OÜ - Sales Director
- Eesti Killustik OÜ - CEO
- University of Tartu - Secretary General
I consider my dedication to our client’s expectations a significant success factor in my work. After all, the objective of personnel search is to find the best candidate for each organization and each job. The cooperation that starts off with a search can often develop into long-term training programs. My trainings are always tailor-made, you won’t find off-the-shelf solutions here.
Why do I believe in training? Learning is a way of life for me – I have studied human resources management at Estonian Business School and plan one or two trainings in each year. I am a certified communication coach and have the right to carry out the trainings and tests of the DiSC behavioral model.
I am a member of the Estonian Human Resource Development Association and a founding member of the Estonian Association of Communication Coaches.
Completed trainings and licenses:
- Erickson Solution Focused Coach Certificate The Art & Science of Coaching Modules I-IV
- Training certificate No. 008 of communication coaches
- Updated test user's license of Tripod Grupp
- Graphic Visualization training
- DiSC advanced training certificate
- Tripod Grupp workshop for advanced test users
- Motivating interviewing: intermediate level
- Fontes PMP Coaching Programme
- Motivating interviewing: introduction
- Practical Coaching and Supervision Tools
- IV professional certificate of a communication coach
- OPQ32 and MQ test user’s certificate
- Introduction to Coaching
- Activity licence of a DiSC recertified consultant
- Certificate of “Involvement of human capital in management development program” of EBS
- Supervision training certificate of Estonian Association of Communication Coaches
- Test user’s license of Tripod Grupp
- CMPS test training certificate