Royal Unibrew Eesti is a part of Royal Unibrew group - a leading regional multi-beverage company providing strong brands to 65+ countries all around the world. We are a regional branch, offering consumers a wide variety of high quality beverages: beer, cider, malt, soft drinks, juice, drinking water, and energy products.
could be Your step forward.
- Contribution to international beverages brands (Pepsi, Heineken, Cult) local activation;
- Marketing projects development (ATL & BTL), effective implementation and results evaluation;
- Budgeting and control of resources;
- Market and consumer research data analysis, insights;
- Cooperation with sales, production, procurement departments;
- Active role in new products development and innovation process;
- Work with creative, media, social media agencies.
We invite you to apply if you have:
- 3+ years of successful and proven experience in marketing roles;
- Experience in FMCG product management would be your advantage;
- University degree;
- Well-structured, highly organized and focused to priorities personality;
- Result and quality oriented, proactive and persistent;
- Fast learner able to adapt to changing environment;
- Team player;
- Good analytical and presentation skills;
- Good command of Estonian, English and Russian.
- An international business environment with opportunities for training and career progression to support your ongoing professional development;
- Possibility to grow your professional fulfillment;
- Cool and cohesive team;
- A competitive salary and bonuses.
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee by sending your resume and a letter of motivation in English. The hiring process lasts until the right candidate is selected.
More information from Recruitment Partner Merle Rebane by calling +372 511 3804 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.