Scanfil OÜ is an international contract manufacturer and system supplier for the electronics industry with 23 years of experience. Scanfil OÜ belongs to the Scanfil EMS OY group. www.scanfil.com
who will be responsible for both a company’s financial
department and business leadership.
This position offers you the possibility to:
- work in an interesting and challenging work environment in an innovative international company;
- develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions;
- grow your professional fulfillment;
- attend team events.
Your main tasks are:
- monthly financial reporting and analysis;
- monthly forecasting;
- participating in the monthly review meetings;
- balance sheet controlling;
- RFQ and product costing;
- operations controlling.
We invite you to apply if you have:
- higher financial education;
- at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- analytical and strategic thinking;
- familiarity with ERP software, excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- high numerical and analytical ability to perform financial analysis;
- excellent communication and argumentation skills in Estonian and English;
- the courage to speak out and present the results;
- time planning skills;
- ability to work in an international environment.
You succeed in this job if you are systematic, accurate, conscientious and value teamwork. If you are creative, like to descend into details and you have a passion to find correlations and patterns out of the noise. We would love to hear more about you!
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English via cv.tammistepersonal.ee or CV-Online, by the 14th of September, 2020.
More information: Merle Rebane
5113804 or email@example.com
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.