EVENT COMMUNICATION MANAGER
EVENT COMMUNICATION MANAGER.
You will be responsible for leading event communication campaigns and projects from brief to delivery.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Efficiently cooperate and communicate with our project teams and clients
- Setup online communication tools, virtual event platforms and management systems aligned with project goals
- Setup analytics tools, analyse outcome and present data
- Develop our clients and NJ online presence to boost brand image and awareness
- Stay up-to-date and analyse the latest digital communication tools in the field
- 3-5 years of previous similar work experience
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Experience leading web design projects and content management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
- Interesting corporate customers and projects around the world
- High quality services and innovative solutions all around the world
- Passionate, collaborative and highly motivated team
- Cosy and high-tech office
- Motivating salary and health benefits
If you feel you are all of the above, please apply in English through cv.tammistepersonal.ee and tell us about your previous success stories in the digital communication world. We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy.