Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year 2021 CHEMI PHARM AS is looking for a capable
to successfully expand Estonia's most awarded skincare brand D'DIFFERENCE activities to foreign markets.
Your main tasks are:
- finding new resellers in target markets and focusing on specific markets (Central Europe and Asia);
- negotiating with resellers;
- active customer communication, establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers;
- drafting client agreements with a lawyer, concluding client agreements;
- launching a webshop in Europe, finding and implementing marketing opportunities in foreign markets;
- monitoring and analyzing various foreign markets and competitors.
We are waiting for you to apply if you have:
- a strong will to be successful in your work and to achieve set goals;
- consistency and patience, optimistic thinking;
- previous export and sales experience and interest in the field;
- good use of MS Office programs;
- good with numbers;
- accuracy, logical thinking and analytical skills, detail-oriented;
- desire to learn and develop personally;
- ability to be independent in your work and at the same time cooperate with the team;
- ability and desire to sell quality and value and to communicate with people;
- initiative, independence and ability to plan your time, good work discipline;
- good persuasion and argumentation skills;
- readiness to travel.
Considered as a plus:
- higher education;
- marketing experience;
- digital marketing experience;
- knowledge of e-commerce;
- ability to use Google Analytics.
- very good proficiency in English both spoken and written, proficiency in other foreign languages is beneficial.
The company offers:
- a motivating base salary and a motivation system related to your sales results;
- an experienced mentor for the settlement period;
- modern working environment;
- stable employment relationship;
- a supportive team that has worked together for many years;
- challenging work and business trips;
- car compensation.
Send your CV in English to email@example.com. We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy.
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org