Scania is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heavy trucks and buses, with a presence in more than 100 countries. Scania Eesti AS sells, maintains and repairs new and used Scania trucks and buses. During our 29 years of operation, we have established a sales and service network covering Estonia with departments in Tallinn, Saue, Tartu, Pärnu and Rakvere. The company employs 150 people. Scania Baltic employs a total of 400 people.
HR manager for Estonia and the Baltic countries
to be an equal and strategic partner for the company’s managers.
- the main responsibility of the HR Manager is to enable a high performance culture by driving and developing a strategic people perspective through the management team and in collaboration with managers;
- define and continually develop the HR plan and strategy for the Business Unit also ensuring implementation and follow up;
- develop the main processes, tools and ways of working with HR for the organisation also considering support of Managers;
- ensure HR related controlling, reporting and other administrative processes are operative;
- support the Business in Change Management projects and initiatives;
- ensure compliance of HR legislations, Scania policies, regulations etc.;
- lead, motivate and manage the team enabling high-quality and timely service with good employee satisfaction;
- coordinate and support Health & Safety development;
- represent the company and act as a good spokesperson at different activities;
- set agenda for standardized work methods and improvement activities and manage resources within the same department and cross-functional improvement activities.
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- at least 5 years experience as HR manager in an international company;
- higher education preferably in HR, economics, or psychology;
- relevant business knowledge and experience in a similar role;
- extensive managerial and leadership experience;
- good command of MS Office;
- strong project management skills;
- B category driving licence.
- good communication skills;
- good planning and prioritizing skills, systematic thinking;
- good argumentation skills;
- positive and emphatic attitude;
- team player;
- innovative thinking;
- good organizer;
- good process managing and follow-up skills;
- hands-on attitude and good multitasking capabilities.
- fluency in Estonian and English;
- knowledge of Russian is an asset.
The company offers:
- an attractive motivation package;
- a company car;
- international relations and business trips;
- the opportunity to work in a home office.
Please send your application via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee by the 27th of July, 2021. The confidentiality of all candidates will be guaranteed.
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.