IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
FLIR Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Read more: www.flir.com
FLIR employees do not just come
to work every day. They come to make a difference every day. They have the
privilege of helping save lives and livelihoods. They empower real-life heroes
to do their jobs more effectively and it is an honor and responsibility that
fuels everything they do.
FLIR SYSTEMS ESTONIA OÜ is looking for
an onsite IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST in Tallinn production site.
If You are a driven person who sees that changes are exiting and understands that IT support is a service role which requires that users are in a good hands, You are welcome to apply and join a global team of IT professionals.
FLIR Systems offers:
- interesting job in an exciting and growing field of technology;
- position in a growing company with the possibility to be a part of a global team of professionals, whose work is to support offices around the globe;
- important role to provide 2nd line on-site support to the 1500 users around the globe of which main support will be given to the 153 users located in Tallinn;
- a lot of variety with freedom under responsibility, in an exciting technology company;
- convenient work environment in a new manufacturing building in Tallinn;
- values-based work culture, a strive to do everything in the best way;
- company events and employee benefits;
- possibility of traveling abroad.
- report directly to the IT Manager in Sweden;
- IT support for FLIR Tallinn Production site users;
- provide support to the users working in other FLIR entities (dispatching and resolving incidents assigned to the 2nd line queue);
- work includes but is not limited to; Hardware requests, Software requests, How-To questions, Hardware deployments;
- cooperation with and advising Production Engineers about building Production Units’ IT infrastructure;
- supporting the IT related changes in the company.
What You need to succeed:
- at least vocational education in IT;
- IT related training courses and certificates are an advantage;
- work experience in IT department min 1 year, preferred is work experience in middle sized or big company or in a production environment;
- experiences working in a project team or running and leading team project;
- experiences in budget responsibilities;
- experience in tasks related to Required Skills, as much as possible.
- good communication skills;
- Microsoft Active Directory;
- basic understanding of Networking in a Microsoft environment;
- Windows 7 and 10 support;
- hardware purchases, deployment and maintenance (HP, SCCM PXE);
- printer support;
- general 2nd line support (Microsoft environment, Office 365, etc.);
- support of iPhones and Android Phones;
- basic Linux knowledge;
- good English language skills, verbal and written;
- good Estonian and/or Russian language skills.
- excellent Linux knowledge;
- excellent Mac knowledge;
- experience with phone systems (such as Mitel);
- Java, Automation, Scripting, PowerShell, SQL Queries;
- Bitlocker / MBAM;
- Server 2012, 2016, 2019.
To meet the access restrictions in FLIR Estonian citizenship is required.
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 5th of May. Please send Your CV and motivation letter in English.
We guarantee the confidentiality
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Kristi Põldma +372 58 545 525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.