KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you ready for challenges, international environment and business trips all over the world?
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
for the booming cross border e-commerce market.
In this role you will be a vital part of a quickly growing organization in an industry that is experiencing a massive growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing existing clients and providing strong customer service
- Developing significant customer relationships with a focus on decision-makers within the executive level
- Schedule meetings with clients in the e-commerce logistics sector towards e-commerce companies in the EMEA region
- Build your own pipeline and close your own deals
- Obtain a thorough understanding of customers and their customers’ needs, business processes, challenges, and requirements
- Prepare and conduct presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying partnerships
- Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce
- Help to drive new business including prospecting through targeted sales activities including onsite meetings, video meetings, phone, trade shows, and email
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the e-commerce logistics industry, targeting international package cross-border volumes within the e-commerce sector
- Have a proven track record of high sales achievement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Very good command of English, knowledge of Estonian and Mandarin is a plus
- A University degree is a plus
- Action oriented attitude and genuine doer
- High activity level and business proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills are critical
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative, and be comfortable in all sales responsibilities
- Disciplined and dedicated meeting deadlines externally and internally
- Ability to communicate and
- Many challenges and to be a part of a developing innovative environment
- Business trips approximately twice a month to different countries all over the world (South Korea, China, Kazakhstan etc.)
- Opportunity to develop into a team leader
- Company events and gatherings
- Flexible working hours
Please send your application via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee by the 28th of February, 2022. The confidentiality of all candidates will be guaranteed.