MANAGER - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING ADVISORY SERVICE (FAAS)
Manager - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS)
As a Manager in our FAAS Practice you will partner with Chief Finance Officers, their finance teams and wider connected business areas to create long-term value, trust, and confidence within their organizations. Combining your commercial experience with your expertise in financial accounting and reporting, and finance function leading practices you will drive outcomes and provide advice across a wide range of finance function topics. Our aim is to have an engaged, highly capable, healthy team, performing meaningful work in sustainable practice.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establishing high performing teams, including coaching and mentoring team members
- Leading the planning, management and delivery of engagements
- Participating in overall practice strategy development whilst ensuring high quality deliverables tailored to client needs
- Developing strong professional networks including growing and maintaining long-term productive client relationships
- Preparing and delivering proposals and realizing business development plans
- Demonstrating an understanding of client industry sector, key performance drivers, business trends, and new technical and industry developments
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Excellent leadership and project management skills with a proven ability to execute under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- A strong ability to assemble and lead diverse teams in an inclusive manner
- Ambition, be a self-starter, value diversity of thought, be open-minded, coachable, and self-aware
- A degree in accounting and/or another appropriate academic major
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS)
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience, and CPA or equivalent professional qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A desire to build a career founded on purpose and teamwork
- A motivation to build your digital skills
- Interest in ESG related topics and developments
What we offer:
- Success as defined by you: we’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalized career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: you’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.