We are looking for an experienced Purchasing professional to join our Purchasing team at our the production facility in Tallinn in the role of
- establishing a purchasing function to a new environment;
- promote and enforce Purchasing procedures and provide training of colleagues where necessary;
- place Purchase Orders in accordance with the demand;
- ensure that Purchase Orders have agreed delivery dates and manage any exceptions;
- monitor supplier OTIF performance and service delivery, pro-actively addressing any issues;
- create and maintain all Purchasing related master data;
- process any invoice queries that arise following receipt of supplier invoice(s);
- identify and manage projects to deliver cost savings and other benefits to the company;
- control costs and ensure changes are appropriately approved and recorded;
- enforce compliance to Purchasing agreements and other strategies as set by the company.
You could be our future colleague if:
- you have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum of two years’ experience in purchasing;
- you are an analytical and pragmatic team-player with strong communication skills both in Estonian and in English.
We offer you:
- an international business environment with opportunities for training and career progression to support your ongoing professional development.
- The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in a challenging environment and being part of a matrix structure.
- Your main tools will be MS Office and Lotus Notes and JDE.
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee by sending your resume and a letter of motivation in English by 23.05.2021.
More information from Recruitment Partner Merle Rebane by calling +372 511 3804 or via email@example.com.
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.