PRODUCTION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
FLIR employees do not just come to work every day. They come to make a difference every day. They have the privilege of helping save lives and livelihoods. They empower real-life heroes to do their jobs more effectively and it is an honor and responsibility that fuels everything they do.
FLIR Systems Estonia OÜ is looking for a
PRODUCTION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
in Tallinn production site.
If You are a driven person, find that changes are exciting, and proactive support for manufacturing software and equipment is attractive, You are welcome to apply and join a global team of professionals.FLIR Systems offers:
- interesting job in an exciting and growing field of technology;
- position in a growing company with the possibility to be a part of a global team of professionals;
- an important role in the manufacture and implementation of new products;
- a convenient work environment in a new manufacturing building in Tallinn;
- values-based work culture, a strive to do everything in the best way;
- company events and employee benefits.
- reporting directly to the Technical Director;
- ensuring software and hardware testing solution implementation and maintenance in production for new and existing products;
- working out new production testing systems, plans and applications according to new technologies and best practice;
- maintaining and updating test programs;
- collaboration with R&D and Software Engineering departments in Sweden, local project managers and product engineers.
What You need to succeed:
- good practical working experience in programming;
- understanding the IT infrastructure principles;
- higher education in IT is an advantage;
- IT-related training courses and certificates are an advantage;
- preferred is work experience in a middle-sized or big company or production environment.
- good knowledge and previous practical working experiences with: Java 8/Java 11, Swing/JavaFX, Maven, SQL;
- knowledge and experiences with: Java WebStart/OpenWebStart, CI systems: Hudson/Jenkins, version control systems: Perforce/Git;
- good communication and teamwork skills;
- good English language skills, verbal and written;
- good Estonian and/or Russian language skills.
You are welcome to apply if setting higher goals is motivating to you and you are eager to learn something new. You are proactive, responsible and committed because the production efficiency, the volume of products and detecting non-compliance with quality requirements is depending on your work. You are analytical, precise and attentive to details.
Apply via CV-Online, CV Keskus or cv.tammistepersonal.ee by the 31st of July. Please send Your CV and Motivation Letter in English.We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.