SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
eu-LISA is a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels.
The main role is to write reports about the systems that eu-LISA is operating (SIS, Eurodac, VIS and the new systems) and assist the Team lead with administrative tasks.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Assist the Reporting team of the agency in the daily tasks and specifically in collecting input from across the organization in view of drafting reports and notes;
- Coordinate the collection of input from units in other Departments (Operation and Security), as well as with external stakeholders;
- Contribute to the drafting of Reports on the systems in operations (SIS, Eurodac and VIS) as requested by the respective regulations;
- Collect and compile statistics, prepare graphs and visual elements to be included in reports and presentations;
- Organize and participate in events and workshops; send invitations; take minutes;
- Compose Powerpoint presentations;
- Carry out any other task assigned by the Head of Sector or the Head of Unit.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience after university graduation; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management.
- Experience in administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Experience in working in the EU environment.
- Strong drafting skills, preferably in the ICT domain.
- Excellent usage of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel. PowerBI is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience in Justice and Home affairs domain and/or IT domain or with legal documentation is considered an asset.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong level of personal integrity.
- Supportive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in a multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of an important and prestigious organization!
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee or CV-Olnline by the 25th of September. PS! Send your CV in Europass format! We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.
More information about the terms of recruitment from Marlén Vilbaste by calling +372 5353 5859 or firstname.lastname@example.org