STRATEGIC PLANNING CONSULTANT
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
eu-LISA is an European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels. We are hereby pre-selecting candidates for the following position:
You will be providing support to the Governance and Capatibilities Unit in the field of strategy planning. You will contribute to the preparation of Single Programming Documents, development of the corporate strategy, various corporate governance policies and processes and their implementation, producing annual and interim reports, supporting the implementation of total quality system and making sure that the KPIs are regularly reported and performance analysis channeled into all decision making processes and management levels.
- Prepare documents such as reports, notes, letters, presentations and minutes of meetings, coordination and management of document flows;
- Coordinate the flow of work in liaison with other staff members, Units and Departments involved, as well as with external parties;
- Keep the agenda, organise and coordinate appointments, meetings for the units and departments;
- Participate in planning and organisational work;
- Support the implementation of total quality system
- Assist in all planning, execution and monitoring processes related to staff salaries and entitlements;
- Provide input to financial and other organisation and participation in events and workshops;
- Support in the definition of strategies and policies and implementation thereof.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience from which a minimum 3 year experience in the EU environment and in particular with Single Programming Documents, Consolidated Annual Activity Reports, and other aspects of corporate governance of an EU institution or other similar government body;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; French language skills are considered an asset;
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment;
- Proven professional experience in EU Agencies & Bodies &/or International Organisations would be beneficial.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment;
- Proven strong level of personal integrity;
- Supportive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in the multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organisation!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 05th of August, 2020.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of
recruitment is available by calling to
Ingrid Valgma +372 5647 4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PS! Send your CV in Europass format!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.