a TECHNICAL MANAGER (passenger cars and vans)
who is working on the automotive distribution side and is responsible for technical support to the Baltics retail organizations for Mercedes Benz products (passenger cars and vans) and contributes to the technical and warranty information sharing within Baltics.
- Cooperation with Daimler and work with the worlds leading car brand Mercedes-Benz
- Complete training and technical courses from Daimler, Mercedes-Benz AG, and Veho
- Opportunity to build a new position and role in a dynamic company
- Never-ending challenges, autonomy, and responsibility
- Competitive pay, a company car, and other benefits
- Cooperating with Veho organizations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Daimler
- Proceeding and following Daimlers requirements and leading
- Supporting Vehos retail organizations in technical and warranty questions
- Actively participating in Daimler and Mercedes-Benz AG product trainings
- Supporting information sharing related to Veho products within Baltics
- Occasionally providing customer support in complicated technical issues (ad hoc)
- Supporting the control over vehicle diagnostic tools and workshop equipment in retail workshops
- Working with Daimler and Mercedes-Benz AG systems and programs
- Occasionally traveling within Baltics and mainly to Germany
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- Polytechnical degree or wide experience working with automotive technology
- Proven work experience in a similar role or on the automotive technical side
- Excellent knowledge of automotive technology
- Good technical trainer characteristics
- Good computer skills
- Very good command of English and Estonian, both spoken and written. A basic understanding of German and Russian would be a bonus.
- Enjoys cooperating with other people
- Is not afraid of new situations and has willingness to learn new things
- A great team player and a good communicator
- Independent and solution-oriented
- Systematic with good prioritizing and delegating skills
If you are a driven person with an excellent technical background in the automotive field and a willingness to cooperate with different parties, please submit your application and motivation letter in English via cv.tammistepersonal.ee. The hiring process lasts until the right candidate is selected. We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.