HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
Our client is eu-LISA, a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels. We are hereby pre-selecting candidates for the following position:
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the daily activities of the Executive Director’s Office in the fulfillment and execution of its regular tasks and efficient management of eu-LISA.
- Support the Office of the Executive Director (ED) & directly report to the Personal Assistant of the ED;
- Schedule & support the preparation & coordination of appointments in the ED's calendar & missions of the ED (registration, background documentation, travel orders, statement of expenses);
- Coordinate the daily maintenance of office equipment & catering for the office of the ED;
- Assist maintaining the filing document system (organization of folders & registration of post);
- Registration & dissemination/archiving of the incoming/outgoing documents of the ED Office on daily basis;
- Writing minutes & ensuring the follow-up of meetings;
- Provide additional support to the ED’s Office if needed;
- Perform other duties within the remits of the Office to guarantee best quality services to internal & external stakeholders.
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma or a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education & after obtaining the diploma, 3 years of proven professional experience;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration;
- Very good knowledge of both oral & written English (language certification is considered an asset);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience in coordination of activities/ meetings; Experience in drafting meetings & conference-related documentation;
- Proven professional experience in EU Agencies & Bodies &/or International Organisations would be beneficial.
- Ability to keep strict confidentiality while performing duties;
- Honest, trustworthy & respectful;
- Possess cultural awareness & sensitivity;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 14th of June, 2020.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ingrid Valgma +372 5647 4777 or email@example.com PS! Send your CV in Europass format!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.