eu-LISA is a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels.
The main role is to provide support to the Management Board and Advisory Groups of the systems eu-LISA is developing and operating. You will mainly be organising high-level international meetings and writing minutes.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- To perform as a secretariat for the Management Board and the Advisory groups;
- Preparation and coordination for the organisation of the statutory meetings;
- Preparation and dissemination of the documents for the meetings;
- Writing minutes and ensuring the follow-up of the statutory meetings;
- Assistance in managing external service providers contracts in place supporting the meetings and events (e.g. catering services, translation services];
- Performing other duties within the remits of the Sector to guarantee the best quality services to internal and external stakeholders;
- Performing reimbursements for Advisory Group meetings (and Management Board, if needed).
- Post-secondary education attested by a diploma and 4 years of professional experience or secondary education attested by diploma and 7 years of professional experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management.
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Experience in working in the EU environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong level of personal integrity.
- Supportive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in a multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of an important and prestigious organization!
via cv.tammistepersonal.ee or CV-Online by the 11th of September 2022.
PS! Send your CV in Europass format!
We guarantee the confidentiality of
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.
More information about the terms of recruitment from Marlén Vilbaste by calling +372 5353 5859 or firstname.lastname@example.org