AFTER-SALES FIELD MANAGER
A fast-growing company with dedicated and professional employees, exciting professional challenges is waiting for you.
an AFTER-SALES FIELD MANAGER (passenger cars and vans)
to support the automotive distribution side in the Baltics on a journey towards building up the high-quality, modern Mercedes-Benz after-sales service and lifting the customer satisfaction in close cooperation with the dealer (retail).
This is the key role, where you develop your knowledge in Daimler and Mercedes-Benz after-sales service standards and are part of monitoring, controlling, and implementing these standards in all 3 Baltic states.
The company offers:
- Cooperation with Daimler and the worlds leading car brand Mercedes-Benz
- Opportunity to build a new position and role in a dynamic company
- Loads of changes to come where you will be one of the key players
- Never-ending challenges, autonomy and responsibility
- Competitive pay, a company car and other benefits
- Comparing the actual situation to the standards and checking all the after sales processes
- Establishing action plans in the field, developing, and following the KPIs
- Analysing market research, developing service packages, and initiating marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the competence and use of the Daimler systems, also further development of these systems
- Creating different metrics, monitoring systems and guidance in the field
- Partnering up with Daimler, distributor (importer) and dealer (retail)
- Participating in branding of the group and producing content
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- Higher education or university degree in a technical field, business management or any other applicable field
- Work experience in a similar role or in the after-sales field in a big international company
- Good knowledge in the technical side but not only, you also know how to cooperate with different personas and how to create the best customer experience
- Good computer skills - your main working tool is a computer. You use Daimler systems and basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 is also needed.
- Very good command of English and Estonian, both spoken and written. A basic understanding of Finnish, Latvian or Lithuanian would be a bonus.
- The automotive industry is undergoing a major change - you are not afraid of new situations
- Great team player and a good communicator
- Determined, self-initiated, and self-directed
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Stress resistant and resilient
- Creditability in the eye of the service team and customers
- Courage to express your opinion, open and reliable
- Excellent communication, and negotiation skills with different levels of employees
If You are a driven person who sees that changes are exciting and you are not afraid of challenges, please submit your application and motivation letter in English via cv.tammistepersonal.ee. The hiring process lasts until the right candidate is selected. We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Kristi Põldma +372 58545525 or email@example.com