B2B CONTENT MARKETER
Envoice is a SaaS company, which specialises in providing an integrated solution for the automated management of purchase documents and cost reports in order to increase the efficiency of accounting processes in companies.
Check us out from: www.envoice.eu
B2B CONTENT MARKETER
Our plan in the upcoming years is to launch our product globally and we believe creating smart and useful content for our potential clients is the way to do it. Whether it is creating useful blog posts, how-to guides, white papers, case studies or putting together webinars, we believe in understanding our customer needs and offering solutions to their challenges via useful content.
If you enjoy figuring out customer needs via interviews or surveys and enjoy creating helpful content, Envoice is the right place for you.
Our only requirements are:
- Good experience in marketing.
- Knowledge of how to use SEO to write content that people want to read and are able to find.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Desire to learn and improve.
It is helpful if you have experience in international marketing and in user research as a user-centric approach to content marketing is important.
We will help you get acquainted with the product and offer you training in other areas of marketing if necessary.
Joining with us you can enjoy:
- Competitive salary + future bonus opportunities.
- The freedom to create and test out your creative marketing ideas.
- Having an impact to save people’s time where technology can do better.
- Opportunity to grow and expand an already successful product to global markets.
- Supportive team members and fun team events.
- Sports and other activity compensation.
- Trainings and seminars on your choice.
If you feel Envoice might be the right place for you, please apply in English through cv.tammistepersonal.ee or CV-Online by the 16th of May. Please send your CV and examples of content you have created in the past. Confidentiality will be guaranteed!
More information will be available by calling
Ingrid Valgma at 56 474 777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.