BACK END DEVELOPER
We have clients from different sectors, for example Ülemiste City, MyFitness and Schenker. In 2021 we also onboarded our first international clients. Our headquarter is located in Tallinn, Ülemiste City. We have the best view (at least in our opinion) and an office in Tartu as well. www.hausing.ee
BACK END DEVELOPER
(located in Tallinn or Tartu)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Work with the development team and product manager to ideate HAUSING platvorm solutions;
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications;
- Test, debug and upgrade software.
Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Experience in web development;
- Experience in at least one or more relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Good English and Estonian, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience with micro-service and distributed systems.
- Experience in any OOP language is a plus.
- Experience working with Docker.
Creative, conscientious, independent, decision-making and results-oriented.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to get involved in the creation, further development and delivery of the best real estate communication and management platform to customers in foreign markets;
- Very modern working environment in Öpiku 2 House in Ülemiste City (or in Tartu, Lai street 39);
- A cool little team that works with mentors and investors who are the best in their field;
- Company stock options;
- Development and learning opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote opportunity;
- Gym membership;
- Free coffee & snacks;
- Competitive salary.
Joining us you will have the opportunity to get involved in the creation of the best real estate communication and management platform and your daily duties will have a meaningful impact. As we grow, so will you! Hausing’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development. In Hausing we like to work hard and play hard. We have fun team events, and our office is always stacked with coffee and snacks.
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee by 13.06.2021 or until right candidate is selected.
More information from Recruitment Partner
Merle Rebane by calling +372 511 3804 or
via firstname.lastname@example.org .
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.