Veho is a family-owned company and one of the largest automotive groups in the region operating in Finland, Sweden, Estonia and Lithuania. Company was established in 1939 for the distribution of Mercedes-Benz in Finland. Veho targets to continuously develop its service portfolio and operations. Sustainable mobility solutions and stellar customer experience are at the core of the company strategy supported by a strong drive for digitalization. As a part of growth strategy implementation, Veho acquired Silberauto, general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Estonia and Lithuania in September 2019.
to support Baltic importer and dealer organizations.
- Own VEHO Baltic data and reporting (BI) services
- Plan, document and execute development initiatives in our new data warehouse
- Key player in the implementation of our future ERP system
- Ongoing communication with business stakeholders
- Compilation and refinement of BI initiatives
- Prioritization and execution of new requests with the team
- Execution of BI data visualization
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- Education in IT and/or data science preferred
- Certificates in data science, database management and cloud computing (MS Azure, Power BI, SQL) will be considered as an advantage
- Proven track record of managing the enterprise data warehouse, SQL environment(s) expected
- Good data modeling, processing and representing experience
- At least 3 years of experience in data warehouse development and maintenance (SQL Server, SSIS, the more the better)
- At least 3 years of experience with BI & Analytics tools (QlikSense, QlikView, Power BI)
- Good project management skills
- Good understanding of business
- Highly organized
- Strong sense of responsibility & ownership
- Great communicator – you will have to translate business requirements into actionable development plans
- Analytical thinking and detail-oriented
- Good in convincing and argumentation
- Open for innovation and renewing systems
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently
- Socially mature person
Very good command of Estonian and English, both spoken and written. Basic understanding of Finnish would not harm.
The company offers:
- Neverending challenges
- Loads of changes to come where you will be one of the key players
- Loads of autonomy and responsibilities
- Gallons of water to extinguish your thirst and coffee to keep you up
- We fund your Stebby account to invest in your health and wellbeing
- Competitive pay
Please send your application via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee by the 15th of August, 2021. The confidentiality of all candidates will be guaranteed.
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.