FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
Our client is eu-LISA, a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels. We are hereby pre-selecting candidates for the following position:
You will be working together with staff members, Units and Departments of eu-LISA as well as external parties to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
- Coordination & management of financial documents;
- Contributing to the processing VAT refund requests to the fiscal authorities;
- Assistance in preparation of VAT exemption certificates;
- Providing assistance to the Finance & Budget sector;
- Preparation of documents, coordination & management of document flows;
- Keeping an agenda, organising & coordinating meetings for the units & departments;
- Assisting in all planning, execution & monitoring process;
- Providing input to reports.
- Higher education degree;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience of which minimum 3 years of experience in finance;
- Ability to work under pressure & respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment;
- Advanced level of English.
- Ability to keep strict confidentiality while performing duties;
- Honest & trustworthy;
- Respectful & able to work in a multicultural environment;
- Possess cultural awareness, sensitivity & good communication skills;
- Be flexible;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 12th of April, 2020. PS! Send your CV in Europass format!
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Kristi Põldma +372 58545525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.