FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Hausing Technologies OÜ is a PropTech company that was founded in 2017 with the aim to become the new standard in how properties are managed. The company’s cloud-based communications and property management platform is all about simplicity, transparency and flexibility. www.hausing.ee
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
(located in Tallinn or Tartu)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Work with the development team and product manager to ideate HAUSING platform solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Build the front-end applications through appealing visual design;
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications;
- Test, debug and upgrade software;
- Write technical documentation.
Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Good English, both written and spoken;
- Overall 3+ years of experience in web development (mid to senior level);
- Solid work experience in building production REST APIs;
- Experience in at least one or more relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, etc.;
- Experience working with Docker.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with micro-service and distributed systems;
- Experience with any AMQP(RabbitMQ) or Apache Kafka;
- Familiarity with any cloud systems (AWS, Azure, Google app engine);
- Experience with in-memory stores and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, Elastic’s);
- Experience in any OOP language is a plus (Java, C#, PHP, etc.).
- Team player with a knack for visual design and utility;
- Creative, conscientious, independent, decision-making and results-oriented.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to get involved in the creation, further development and delivery of the best real estate communication and management platform to customers in foreign markets;
- Very modern working environment in Öpiku 2 House in Ülemiste City (or in Tartu, Lai street 39);
- A cool little team that works with mentors and investors who are the best in their field;
- Development and learning opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote opportunity;
- Gym membership;
- Free coffee & snacks;
- Competitive salary.
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee, MeetFrank, CV-Online or LinkedIn by 28.02.2021.
More information from Recruitment Partner
Merle Rebane by calling +372 511 3804 or
via email@example.com .
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.