GLOBAL CAPACITY PLANNER
Service centre of an international financial company is looking for
GLOBAL CAPACITY PLANNER,
who is responsible for production planning across all countries the company is operating in.
- Production planning:
- Set and manage production targets on individual, team, country and global level and ensure alignment across countries;
- drive the long, medium- and short-term production planning forecasts;
- follow up on progress (capacity plan vs actual performance).
- Continuous improvement / change initiatives:
- ensure that improvements are aligned on a global and operational level;
- identify improvement impact and drive implementation of capability harmonisation;
- reach out to other capability areas to agree improvements and way forward.
- Stakeholder management:
- escalate resource issues if needed to Process Owner and management.
- provide regular updates to management on achievements and roadmap.
- Previous experience as a team leader, preferably in a cross-country team;
- previous experience in operations management and (capacity)planning;
- very good Excel skills (simple macros, pivot, analytics);
- punctual and detail oriented;
- analytical and strategical thinking;
- ability to lead different people and understand different cultures;
- speak up, make decisions, solve problems and/or make recommendations;
- higher education and degree in mathematics, engineering or economy is an advantage;
- previous experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power BI is an advantage.
- English at C1 level (excellent in both spoken and written language).
The company offers:
- an opportunity to be a part of a developing international company;
- an opportunity to be a part of functional area growing internationally in importance;
- possibility to travel;
- exposure to senior management of a big multinational finance company;
- possibility to cooperate with dedicated and skilled colleagues;
- different trainings and benefits;
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 5th of November, 2019.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu
+372 5340 0686 or email@example.com
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.