GLOBAL CAPACITY PLANNER
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one
of the biggest banks in Europe. The employees
add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies
within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more at nordea.com
GLOBAL CAPACITY PLANNER,
who is responsible for production planning across all countries the company is operating in.
- Production planning:
- Set and manage production targets on individual, team, country and global level and ensure alignment across countries;
- drive the long, medium- and short-term production planning forecasts;
- follow up on progress (capacity plan vs actual performance).
- Continuous improvement / change initiatives:
- ensure that improvements are aligned on a global and operational level;
- identify improvement impact and drive implementation of capability harmonisation;
- reach out to other capability areas to agree improvements and way forward.
- Stakeholder management:
- escalate resource issues if needed to Process Owner and management.
- provide regular updates to management on achievements and roadmap.
- Previous experience as a team leader, preferably in a cross-country team;
- previous experience in operations management and (capacity)planning;
- very good Excel skills (simple macros, pivot, analytics);
- punctual and detail oriented;
- analytical and strategical thinking;
- ability to lead different people and understand different cultures;
- speak up, make decisions, solve problems and/or make recommendations;
- higher education and degree in mathematics, engineering or economy is an advantage;
- previous experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power BI is an advantage.
- English at C1 level (excellent in both spoken and written language).
The company offers:
- an opportunity to be a part of a developing international company;
- an opportunity to be a part of functional area growing internationally in importance;
- possibility to travel;
- exposure to senior management of a big multinational finance company;
- possibility to cooperate with dedicated and skilled colleagues;
- different trainings and benefits.
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 27th of January, 2020.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu
+372 5340 0686 or email@example.com
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.