INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER,
to advise public and private sector companies on cyber security management and governance topics.
- You can plan your own time and freedom of action – CYBERS SERIOUSLY values and trusts its employees;
- Nowhere else can you get such experience as in CYBERS – we are a full stack cyber security solution and services provider;
- You have the freedom to make things Your way in diverse Customer environments;
- Very skilled and experienced colleagues from whom you can always ask for advice and help;
- CYBERS team is like a family.
In addition, Cybers offers its employees:
- Various joint events - winter days, summer days, and other team events;
- 5 additional paid vacation days from the second year of work;
- Sports compensation or health insurance;
- Modern work environment, pet-friendly office;
- Flexibility – the possibility to work in a home office;
- Free parking.
Your main tasks will be:
- Cybersecurity information management function establishment and oversight;
- Cybersecurity goals establishment according to the organization’s business requirements and maturity level;
- Understand the organization’s core activities, business content and risks, financial issues, measurable results, but also topics related to people;
- Define strategic objectives and develop a roadmap to achieve desired goals;
- Implementation and improvement of risk management methods in the organization;
- Performing risk analysis and security assessments;
- Cybersecurity policy, frameworks and guidelines development and establishment;
- Make information security function measurable and a vital part of the organization;
- Cybersecurity architecture development.
We expect from You:
- Completed higher education, preferably in IT field;
- At least 2 years of experience as an information security consultant or information security manager – it is important to have experience in cybersecurity strategy establishment, conduction of risk analysis and development of cybersecurity roadmaps;
- People management experience;
- Understanding of IT systems operations, including cloud services;
- Knowledge of information security standards (NIST, ISO27001, CIS and others);
- Very good documentation skills;
- Responsibility and conscientiousness, ability to commit to agreed tasks;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Very good level of English language skills, both spoken and written.
What can help you to succeed:
- Information Security related certification, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP;
- Preferably ISO27001 Lead Implementer or ISO27001 Lead Auditor certificate;
- Pre-sales skills.
Please apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee. by the 09th of November 2022. We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy.
By transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.
More information from Recruitment Partner
Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or email@example.com