INTERNAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
eu-LISA is a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels. We are hereby selecting candidates for the following position:
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Assisting in the execution of annual action plans, based on the client’s Communication Strategies;
- Assisting in targeted development of the Agency's intranet and management of internal information platforms;
- Assisting in the coordination of intra-agency information- and knowledge sharing actions (assemblies, briefings, meetings, engagement events) and content production for relevant on- and off-line communication channels;
- Assisting in the coordination of employee engagement actions (networking, team-building);
- Regularly liaising between external and internal communication for value added communication and information actions, including actively searching, proposing ways of improving internal communication channels;
- Assisting in the preparation of the report on the Staff Satisfaction Survey.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience from which minimum 3 year experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management or facilitator;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Estonian language skills are considered an asset;
- Experience in the field of internal communication and administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment;
- Proven professional experience in EU Agencies & Bodies &/or International Organisations would be beneficial.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment;
- Proven strong level of personal integrity;
- Supportive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in the multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 23th of August, 2020. PS! Send your CV in Europass format! We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ingrid Valgma +372 5647 4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.