JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
eu-LISA is a European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area.
More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their Corporate Services Unit Tallinn, Estonia
Junior Administrative Assistant
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to Corporate Services Unit and perform a variety of clerical duties and assist the unit where needed.
- Writing minutes of the meetings;
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and assist Corporate Services Unit where needed;
- Keeping the timesheets, absences, calendar, organising meetings, stand-by duty etc.
- Being the first point of contact for face-to-face and telephone enquiries
- Greet visitors entering the unit, determine nature and purpose of visit, notify eu-LISA staff of visitor arrival
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen or route incoming calls and place outgoing calls, providing information, taking messages or scheduling appointments
- Sort and distribute incoming mail according to established procedures. Stamp outgoing mail, scan documents, assign names, and forward or save as directed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Corporate Services Unit
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or
- A level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and after obtaining the diploma, 3 years of proven professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience from which
- Minimum 1-year experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management or security
- Very good knowledge of both oral and written English;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment
- Proven strong level of personal integrity
- Supportive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service-oriented attitude
- The ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in the multicultural environment
- Proven professional experience in EU Agencies and Bodies and/or International Organizations would be an asset
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization.
Apply via CV Keskus or CV-Online by the 20th of June, 2018.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Liventaal +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.