KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are Royal Unibrew Eesti, part of the international Royal Unibrew group.
Ambitious without actions is just a dream. Leadership without charisma is just a struggle. Victory without heroes is just a coincidence. We win actions through respectful actions, meaningful innovations and persistent agility. We are Royal Unibrew Eesti, member of international Royal Unibrew group, a multi-beverage company and we’re seeking for
This position offers the possibility to:
- implement Key Account strategies, objectives and action plans in Estonia;
- work with international and domestic successful brands;
- develop and maintain business relationship with Key Accounts (FMCG retail chains);
- plan, organize and achieve Company’s sales targets, advising, improving and expanding the Key Accounts potential;
- agree on sales activities and coordinate the preparation of the contracts, as well as their harmonisation and performance control;
- monitor and analyse market data and sales results, prepare competitive tenders;
- use company’s car;
- take part of team events;
- have competitive base salary with bonuses.
We invite you to apply if you:
- have at least 2 years experience in Key Account Manager’s position;
- have target orientation, proactivity, strong communication and negotiation skills;
- have very good PC and analytical skills;
- are fluent in Estonian and good in English;
- have a driving license (B).
If you are ambitious and target oriented and this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear more about you! Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information is
available by calling to
Merle Rebane +372 511 3804