Recticel is active in 20 countries and has a workforce of about 4,270 worldwide (excluding minority stakes in joint ventures). In 2019 Recticel achieved combined sales of EUR 1.22 billion (IFRS 11 consolidated sales: EUR 1.0 billion). Recticel is listed on the EuronextTM stock exchange. To learn more visit www.recticel.com.
Key responsibilities and objectives:
- Manage and/or contribute to a variety of ongoing savings and process related improvement projects focused on delivering sustainable results for the company;
- Ensure that goods and services are ordered and delivered on-time and in full (for the plants in Finland and in Estonia);
- Control the costs of goods and services to support the profitability of the company;
- Monitor key suppliers’ performance in terms of OTIF and service level (flexibility, reactivity, problem-solving…) and contribute to suppliers’ evaluation;
- Ensure compliance with the procurement policy & procedures and alert if you detect issues;
- Perform autonomously data analysis (forecast accuracy, gaps, optimisation of supply mix…) and draw conclusions with related improvement and /or optimisation options;
- Act as an ambassador for the purchasing function by embracing with stakeholders and seeking their contribution on projects as well as supporting them related to procurement;
- Input and updating all necessary data into systems.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Procurement / Supply chain (or similar educational level completed by larger experience on Procurement/Supply chain positions and continuous training);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of Procurement and/or supply chain;
- Fluent in Finnish and English;
- Very good knowledge of MS office: in particular advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Very good knowledge and Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferably or similar);
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tool is a plus.
- Initiative, drive to get the best options. Able to work in a structured way and with high autonomy;
- Very good negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analyzing skills (including root cause analysis);
- Ability to achieve results in a team and individually;
- Able to perform under severe pressure, and assess and balance priorities;
- Propose improvements;
- B-category driving license;
- Mobility for traveling abroad.
Our company offers you:
- Opportunity to work with a highly professional international team with innovative technologies, services and processes;
- Interesting and challenging work;
- A stable employment relationship;
- Self-development opportunities, trainings and career opportunities within the group.
Things you should know about working as an Operational Purchaser:
- This position is subordinated to the Country Purchase Manager in the Nordics.
- You focus on 2 countries (Finland and Estonia).
- The workplace is located in Estonia, Tallinn, Peterburi tee 48A.
Will require regular traveling to Finland after
Covid restrictions expire.
Apply vby sending your resume and a letter of motivation in English by 25.02.2021.
More information from Recruitment Partner
Merle Rebane by calling +372 511 3804 or
via firstname.lastname@example.org .
With transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.