PATENT AND TRADEMARKS MANAGER
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company with clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and they operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. They value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. They are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Acino Estonia OÜ is searching for a
PATENT AND TRADEMARKS MANAGER
This position offers the possibility:
- to be responsible for managing Acino’s international patent and trademark portfolio, including registration of new intellectual property rights and management of IP related disputes and litigation;
- to work closely with Acino’s marketing department on the development of the trademark portfolio;
- to manage external counsel regarding IP related processes, including patent litigations;
- to travel to Zurich on a regular basis;
- to work at Acino Estonia OÜ office in Põlva and at home office;
- to have competitive base salary with annual bonus;
- to get additional paid free days called as „Acino free days “, free day in case of public holiday is falling on a weekend and paid sickness days from 2nd day;
- different benefits and financial grants;
- team events in Estonia.
Your main tasks are:
- working with the members of the legal department and specialist functions in the company and its affiliates (marketing, out-licensing and business development, R&D) on IP related matters;
- management of the existing electronic IP database;
- leading external patent counsel regarding patent litigations;
- filing and administration of trademarks, including liaison with relevant service providers;
- conducting of freedom-to-operate analyses and patent searches;
- advising the management on IP risks and strategies;
- management and control of related costs.
We invite you to apply if you:
- have higher education and hold a qualification as a chemist, bio-chemist, pharmacist or a similar qualification;
- have experience in managing patent and trademark affairs;
- have at least five years of relevant working experience as a patent/trademark manager in a pharmaceutical company or in a patent law firm and qualification as a European or Estonian patent attorney is a strong advantage;
- are highly motivated, possess a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, have good communication skills and partner effectively with local Estonian management and Head quarter management in Zurich.
- have a business and solution oriented working style and high service level commitment;
- are able function well under pressure and with high workload;
- have high oral and written proficiency in English and German, Russian language skills are an advantage;
- are ready to travel to Zurich.
Company info: https://acino.swiss/our-business
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear more about you!
Please submit your application in English through cv.tammistepersonal.ee or firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 18.08.2019.