REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Fleet Complete Nordic (former Ecofleet) is a part of a leading global IoT provider Fleet Complete® offering mission-critical fleet, asset and mobile workforce management solutions, servicing over 400,000 subscribers and over 30,000 businesses worldwide. We are one of the leading telematics providers in Scandinavia, the Baltic countries and Eastern Europe with presence in over 20 countries and we expect fast development in all our markets.
We are looking for a
REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Our new Regional Marketing Manager will be based in our Tallinn Office in Estonia and become part of an international team of 15 dedicated marketing colleagues across the world, who are committed in an environment of professionalism, openness, cooperation, strong business and good humor.
We are looking for a person with a curious and international mindset, who support the common goal of the success of both individuals and the company. You can manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. You are very self-motivated, versatile, get stuff done and your cooperation language is English.
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Execution of marketing activities for the Baltic Region and Finland and for the Fleet Complete inbound approach in close cooperation with our Sales Directors and Marketing Managers.
- Demonstrable experience in the stated marketing areas above and furthermore.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Fluent in English and Estonian.
- Analytical mindset and ability to see a bigger picture.
- Very good computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Previous experience with HubSpot as an asset.
The company offers an opportunity to be a part of an innovative and developing international company, possibility to design your work position and cooperation with dedicated and skilled colleagues, different trainings and mentor, basic and bonus salary.Application and contact
Please send your CV either via cv.tammistepersonal.ee, CV Keskus or CV-Online
by the 14th of March, 2018.
Additional information: Ilona Liventaal on +372 53400686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidature!