SECURITY ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
eu-LISA is an European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area. More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
Security Administrative Support
The role of a Security Administrative Support is to provide consultancy support on security policy in the context of the security governance framework across the organisational business processes and IT systems, and to set up the coordinating baseline security standards with relevant stakeholders of eu-LISA.
- Raise awareness of the developments in the policy area;
- Monitor strategy papers and other pertinent documents of EU institutions and perform the media-monitoring and ad hoc thematic reviews relevant to the security;
- Deliver an overview of the physical security, protective security and business continuity landscape of the EU institutions, agencies and bodies;
- Support the implementation of the eu-LISA`s external and internal projects, events and outreach activities;
- Provide assistance to the eu-LISA management;
- Prepare presentations on requested subject matters and make presentations as part of awareness sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Manage the administration, interface and documentation for the Security Officers network (SON) and other working groups identified by the eu-LISA Security Officers;
- Promote and increase the visibility of eu-LISA;
- Plan and execute objectives as set by the Security Sector in the Security Strategy, in the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), in the security policies and procedures, the security plans, the business continuity plans and the disaster recovery plans;
- Contribute to preparing and following up on the financial transactions and procurement activities;
- Assist in identifying recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of eu-LISA security framework and assist in identifying policy gaps;
- Draft analysis, briefings, assessments, reports and other supporting documents as well as policies and strategies to be presented to the Security;
- Perform any other security-related or administrative tasks, as required by the Security Officer of the Agency or other members of the Security Office.
A level of education that correspond to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration or security, legal and/or EU background would be beneficial.
This profile is expected to possess advanced knowledge of or experience in:
- Proof read communication, documents, draft emails, etc. as needed in English; French would be an asset;
- Maintain high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Ability to create professional documents and emails;
- Run reports and handle special projects as assigned;
- Knowledge of implementing good practices in security;
- Knowledge and/or experience in implementing physical security controls;
- Knowledge of EU rules and regulations which govern eu-LISA’s activities;
- Ability to work in a team.
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization.
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee or CV-Online by the 25th of February, 2019.We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org