SENIOR ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
eu-LISA is a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels.
SENIOR ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
The main role is to assist the Accounting Officer in general day-to-day tasks.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Assisting in implementation of accounting operations and postings in SAP/ABAC-Accounting system.
- Assisting in control validations of transactions regarding their classification in the general ledger accounts.
- Bank reconciliation and accounts reconciliation through the SAP/ABAC-Accounting system.
- Assisting to and reconciliation of asset management records with the financial records.
- Assisting in preparation of year-end records for input to the Commission’s consolidation package and the Agency’s annual accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial accounts and participating in the budgetary year change activities.
- Assisting in all planning, execution and monitoring processes related to staff salaries and entitlements.
- Providing input to financial and other organisation and participation in events and workshops.
- Responding to accounting related queries both internally and externally.
- Supporting the accounting officer during audits.
- Supporting the Accounting Officer in day-to-day accounting and financial activities.
- Preparing documents, notes, letters, presentations, assistance in coordination and management of document flows relevant to the accounting domain.
- Performing any other accountancy related tasks as required by the Accounting Officer.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience after graduation; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in finance or accounting.
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very good command of Excel and experience with big databases.
- Knowledge/experience with any accounting software.
- Knowledge of public/private sector accounting standards is considered an asset.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong level of personal integrity.
- Supportive, proactive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 28th of February, 2021.
PS! Send your CV in Europass format! We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ingrid Valgma +372 5647 4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.