SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR A SAFER EUROPE?
eu-LISA is an European Union agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their Executive
and Stakeholder Relations Unit in Tallinn, Estonia
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The role of the Senior Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the activities of eu-LISA’s Management Board and policy team.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Performing as a secretariat for the Management Board and the Advisory groups (Eurodac, VIS, ECRIS, ETIAS etc).
- Assisting in the preparation and coordination of eu-LISA statutory meetings and its annual conference, particularly by liaising with attendees and interested parties, coordinating arrangements with relevant external parties and drafting/updating/preparing meeting documentation.
- Writing minutes and ensuring the follow-up of the statutory meetings.
- Doing reimbursements for Advisory Group meetings (and Management Board, if needed).
- Assisting with various correspondence with EU Agencies and Justice and Home Affairs Agencies Network including preparations for the Annual Cooperation Plans with respective EU Agencies.
- Reviewing, coordinating and editing various documents of the JHA Agencies Network.
- Supporting the updating of the eu-LISA Intranet (Sharepoint) as regards meetings and documents.
- Assisting with information sharing for internal and external communication about the events organized by the Agency.
- Performing other duties within the remits of the Unit to guarantee best quality services to internal and external stakeholders.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience after graduation; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration, communication or event management.
- Experience working with the EU institutions and/or EU environment is considered an asset.
- Experience in the field of administrative work, the ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Estonian and/or French language knowledge is considered an asset.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong level of personal integrity.
- Supportive, proactive and helpful personality, with a co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in a multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 12th of April 2021.
PS! Send your CV in Europass format! We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ingrid Valgma +372 5647 4777 or email@example.com
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.