SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
eu-LISA is a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
The role of an Administrative Support is mainly to support the Head of Security and the Security Unit in general in day-to-day administrative tasks.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Planning and organisation of activities, such as meetings, workshops, seminars, preparations for the security officers’ network cooperation activities, and other events, on behalf of Security if requested.
- Keeping the team’s agenda and calendar updated and managing the repositories of contact lists as needed.
- Maintaining updated the evidences related to the management of security related contracts.
- Managing the team’s SharePoint dedicated spaces and functional email addresses as needed.
- Setting up regular monitoring and reporting within the Security Office.
- Preparing and registering minutes, reports, notes, presentations, briefings and correspondence for the Security.
- Ensuring the work-flow coordination following meetings, internally (in liaison with other staff members, Units and Departments involved) or with external parties.
- Providing support to tasks related to communication.
- Providing assistance in the preparation and the following-up of the financial transactions, procurements, organising events.
- Compiling recurrent media-monitoring /press reviews and ad hoc thematic reviews.
- Performing other duties as instructed and required within the remits of Security to assure the most adequate.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management.
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Estonian language skills are considered an asset.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong level of personal integrity.
- Supportive, proactive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 24th of November, 2020.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Monika Lehtmets +372 5450 1131 or email@example.com
PS! Send your CV in Europass format!
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.