SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
eu-LISA is an European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area. More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
Senior Administrative Support
(Fixed term contract)
The role of an Administrative Support is to mainly to support the Head of Security and the Security Office in general in day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Planning and organisation of activities, such as meetings, workshops, seminars, preparations for the Security Officers’ Network cooperation activities, and other events, on behalf of Security, if requested.
- Keeping the team’s agenda and calendar updated and managing the repositories of contact lists as needed.
- Maintaining updated the evidences related to the management of security related contracts.
- Managing the team’s SharePoint dedicated spaces and functional email addresses as needed.
- Setting up regular monitoring and reporting within the Security Office.
- Preparing and registering minutes, reports, notes, presentations, briefings and correspondence for Security.
- Ensuring the work-flow coordination following meetings, internally (in liaison with other staff members, Units and Departments involved) or with external parties.
- Providing support to tasks related to communication.
- Monitoring Security’s budget, including providing assistance in drafting, preparing and following-up of the financial transactions, procurements and organising events.
- Monitoring and supporting the coordination of Unit’s annual work plan activities.
- Compiling recurrent media-monitoring /press reviews and ad hoc thematic reviews.
- Performing other duties as instructed and required within the remits of Security to assure the most adequate support to the Security Team, to eu-LISA and to external stakeholders.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management.
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment.
- Very good MS Excel skills.
- Proven strong level of personal integrity.
- Supportive, proactive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in multicultural environment.
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization.
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 2nd of August, 2019.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org