SENIOR FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
HOW ABOUT WORKING FOR SAFER EUROPE?
Our client is eu-LISA, a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels. We are hereby pre-selecting candidates for the following position:
You will be working together with staff members, Units and Departments of eu-LISA as well as external parties to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
- Monitoring processes, activities, deadlines & keeping an accurate record on these matters as well as of a contract budgetary availabilities & financial operations;
- Coordination & management of financial documents, validation of supplier invoices against orders;
- Contributing to the processing of VAT refund requests to the fiscal authorities;
- Assistance in preparation of VAT exemption certificates;
- Supervising the services delivered by external providers & overseeing adequate implementation & provision of service contracts in general;
- Processing payment requests, preparation of documents, coordination & management of document flows;
- Coordinating all planning, execution & monitoring process.
- Higher education degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience of which minimum of 3 years of experience in finance;
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to think methodically, to plan projects & activities, anticipating & preparing activities needed for different horizons;
- Ability to work under pressure & respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment;
- Advanced level of English;
- Software skills: advanced use of MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel.
- Ability to keep strict confidentiality while performing duties;
- Respectful & able to work in a multicultural environment;
- Possess cultural awareness, sensitivity & good communication skills;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization!
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 12th of April, 2020. PS! Send your CV in Europass format!
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Kristi Põldma +372 58545525 or email@example.com
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.