SENIOR MANAGEMENT BOARD ASSISTANT
eu-LISA is a European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area. More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their Management Board Secretariat Tallinn, Estonia
Senior Management Board
The role of a Secretariat Assistant is to is to provide support to the eu-LISA Management Board activities and contributing to the achievements of the Unit’s goals.
- To perform as a secretariat for Management Board, Programme Management Boards and Advisory Groups;
- Preparation and coordination for the organisation of the statutory meetings;
- Preparation and dissemination of the documents for the meetings;
- Writing minutes and ensuring the follow-up of the statutory meetings;
- Assistance in managing external service providers contracts in place supporting the meetings and events (e.g. catering services, translation services);
- Performing other duties within the remits of the Sector to guarantee best quality services to internal and external stakeholders.
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience from which minimum 3-year experience in the relevant field.
1. Very good knowledge of English (both oral and written);
2. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools;
3. Desirable to have knowledge of Microsoft Project;
4. Experience in coordination activities;
5. Experience in drafting meetings & conference-related documentation;
6. Proven professional experience in EU Agencies and Bodies and/or International Organizations would be beneficial.
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization on the Management Board level.
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 2nd of April, 2019.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Eha Täht