SPARE PARTS SPECIALIST
Windak Group is a world-leading specialist in cable packaging machinery originating in Sweden in 1994. Their innovative technologies include high-speed rewind lines for fiber optic cable, fully automatic spooling lines, versatile coiling lines, a multitude of palletizers and breakthrough coiling solutions for packaging cable products into boxes or bags. Today Windak is the largest supplier of automatic packaging equipment for the cable industry in North America. They have delivered their products to 30 countries worldwide and their customers are the leading companies in the industry. In Estonia Windak OÜ was established in 2004 and with their 45 employees, they are the main manufacturing company in Windak Group.
SPARE PARTS SPECIALIST
who is working in the Service Unit.
This position offers the possibility to:
- work in the interesting and challenging work environment in an innovative international company;
- be the first Spare Parts Specialist in Estonia and help to create the position here;
- develop spare parts business and after-sale services;
- grow your professional fulfilment;
- have customers across all countries company is operating in;
- have a novel/fresh work environment in a new building near Tallinn in Peetri alevik from spring 2020;
- have a competitive salary and various benefits;
- attend team events.
Your main tasks are:
- organizing the sales and supply of spare parts and upgrade kits both internally and externally all over the world;
- communication with internal and external customers;
- to be responsible for ownership of spare part master data;
- collecting, analyzing and reporting spare part usage data;
- managing the orders in ERP system, composing quotations, creating sales orders and invoicing;
- confirming customer orders, organizing transport, tracking the deliveries and composing transport documentations.
We invite you to apply if you have:
- education in the technical field (preferred higher education);
- experience in working in a team and cooperating with others;
- previous working experience in the technical field and in project management;
- technical thinking and understanding with the capability to read technical drawings;
- business-driven and proactive working style and high service level commitment is required;
- the ability to function well under pressure and understand the sense of urgency;
- good PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and business software;
- high oral and written proficiency in English, good oral proficiency in Estonian and other foreign language skills are an advantage;
- readiness to travel.
You succeed in this job if you are active and taking initiative, are team player, possessing a strong sense of responsibility in keeping promises and deadlines, have good communication and analytical skills and you partner effectively with worldwide customers.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear more about you!
Please apply with CV and letter of motivation (both in English) via cv.tammistepersonal.ee.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed!
More information will be available by calling Kristi Põldma 5854 5525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.