TEAM LEADER FOR GENERAL LEDGER TEAM
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. Our customers include packaging producers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our materials are renewable, reusable and recyclable, and form the building blocks for a range of innovative solutions that can help replace products based on fossil fuels and other non-renewable materials. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm AB (STE A, STE R). We make every effort to use 100% of a tree for our products as well as for producing bioenergy. In production, we are pushing towards carbon neutrality as much as it is technically and commercially feasible. We practice and promote sustainable forestry, and work to ensure that more trees are planted than are harvested.
Stora Enso is looking for Team Leader for General Ledger team in Tallinn
Stora Enso has chosen a new ambitious path for its Finance Delivery function, embracing a next-generation shared service model and the new smart technologies for process digitalization. If you are enthusiastic about providing best business support services, and can relate to Stora Enso’s purpose “doing good for the people and the planet”, we invite you to join the journey.
The Financial Delivery team is growing fast and we are looking for additional team members to Record to Report team.
Your role will be:
- to manage the daily work of accounting service delivery team and ensure the service delivery
- managing, supervising and leading the team of accounting specialists and ensure proper staffing, work allocation, staff performance, motivation and development of team members
- participating in operative work in defined area (e.g. GL Accountant)
- to train the team and be responsible for onboarding activities of new employees
- working together with the Operation Manager and other Team Leaders to balance and optimize the capacity utilization
- as partner to Development team to ensure continuous improvement of processes
You are a great fit for the team:
- if you have a university degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- if you have 6+ years of relevant accounting experience
- if you have extensive experience in finance end-to-end processes and team leading experience in an international accounting environment
- if you have an enthusiastic approach and drive for creating high performance culture
- if you have excellent communication skills and good English language skills
- if you have process development/management skills
You will be offered: a challenging position and an opportunity for professional growth. You will work with modern systems and tools in an international environment.
Team has approx. 8 members.
Please send your CV via cv.tammistepersonal.ee.
We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidature!
More information: Ingrid Valgma +372 5647 4777 or email@example.com.