Teledyne FLIR designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging, visible-light imaging, video analytics, measurement and diagnostic, and advanced threat detection systems. Teledyne FLIR strives to strengthen public safety and well-being, increase energy and time efficiency, and contribute to healthy and intelligent communities.
We are The World's Sixth Sense.
Main responsibilities include:
- Development of new testing equipment and providing technical support
in the introduction of new products
and implementing new test methods
of any problems that occur during the testing and providing feedback to the
with the development team to ensure the best suitability between tests and
of technical documentation
A suitable candidate has:
- Technical education, preferably in mechatronics, electronics, or product development
working experience in a similar position
with LabView and/or TestStand programming environment
knowledge of electronics and basic knowledge of mechanical design
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Good Estonian and/or Russian language skills
What you need to succeed:
- Independency in managing your workload
mindset and teamwork skills
The company offers:
- Interesting job at an acknowledged international company
- Modern working environment in a new manufacturing building
- Friendly, professional and international team
- Opportunities for self-development
- Corporate-wide training for the employees and a collective
2-week vacation in the summer
- Company benefits, including support for your healthy
lifestyle and team events
Please apply via Tammiste Talendipank. The hiring process lasts until the right candidate is selected.
We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.
By transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.
More information from the Recruitment Partner Ilo-Kaisa Volmer +372 511 3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.